Access for you and your students from any computer that can access the
Comprehensive music literacy curriculum
Lesson planning tools for busy teachers
- Access to
more than 450 web-based, fully interactive, multimedia learning
games for music students -- beginners through Level 4.
- 24/7 unlimited
access for you and your students from any Internet-enabled computer,
with no software to buy, install, maintain or upgrade.
- Up to 50
students* can play from your studio/school and from their homes
for the one low monthly subscription fee--$19.95/month.
- A comprehensive
music theory and ear training curriculum that correlates with
all piano methods, and provides focused review for various state
MTNA student achievement evaluations.
- The ability to pay for itself. Most members charge students $1.00 per month or
more which more than covers the monthly subscription fee for
- Student Roster: Teachers can create up to 50* individual
user names and passwords for their students...secure, confidential. Allows teachers to manage their student users as they start lessons or leave the studio.
- Automatic Score Reporting: Whenever a student logs in with their personal user name and password and plays a game all the way to the end--from your studio or from home,--their score is saved in the teacher's confidential score report. Teachers view their students’ scores by logging in to the Teacher Resource Center (using their teacher user name and password) and by clicking “Score Report.”
and custom curriculum sequences for Primary through Level 4 saves valuable lesson planning
time. Make your own lesson assignments in each level.
- A Getting
Started package that includes:
- A reproducible
Access Certificate and Letter to Parents that introduces
your membership in MusicLearningCommunity.com, outlines
the benefits for their children, and provides space for
you to write log-in name and password information.
- An Acceptable
Use Policy statement to add to your Studio Policy--(optional)
for parents to sign that they understand what constitutes
"acceptable Internet use" in the studio.
- Email newsletter and site update.
- A variety of downloadable
and printable assignment sheets to help with lesson planning.
Musician Curriculum Guide and Music Learning Goals
for Primary through Level 4.
"High Score" wall charts for friendly in-studio competitions.
Certificates of Achievement and Progress.
techniques and tips.
- Links to
sites for teachers and students.
sharing with other members.
user names and passwords available. $2.10 per month for each group of 5 additional log-ins.
students playing their way
toward a higher
music literacy, sightreading skill, and satisfaction.